When a person is searching something on the Internet, he/she tends to settle with the first page of results for answers or suggestions. Now, let’s think of your online business website. Wouldn’t it be great to appear on the first page of results when people search a keyword related to what you are selling? Being seen on the first page after hitting the “search” button actually gains more advantages especially to websites making money online. Organic SEO has a very important impact on this matter. Let me give you a walk through what is it, what services does it offer and how does it work.
What is Organic SEO?
Yep, you heard it right. “Organic”. If we talk about vegetables and fruits, “organic” is a common word used to represent vegetation that are safe from man-made fertilizers, pesticides, growth regulators and the like. In the web world, it means exactly the same. Organic search engine optimization refers to services that are pure and free from advertising. You set your own business website up to be ranked highly in the search engine results pages (SERPs) when your website proposes information on a particular topic provided that your page is optimized for related keywords. To create authentic and reliable web pages is not always that easy that’s why you need an SEO specialist. They offer various SEO consultant services that will help you rule over the SERPs. When you have an SEO consultant enhance and optimize your pages, you can expect persistent results.
What are the different SEO consultant services?
- On page optimization: This refers to the act of taking directly all measures within the website that will potentially affect your ranking in the SERPs. It is to evaluate your website as it is and take note of the different factors such as meta data, URL structure, site layout, content, and navigation. SEO consultants will see to it that your website is linked with significant content so that your visitors will trust what you are offering them.
- Keyword research: This is considered to be the most crucial part of SEO. This process is very critical because we need to walk into people’s shoes and brainstorm what precise words are they going to search for on the internet. Keyword research also provides a road map for both the execution and the design of developing content and establishing websites when used correctly.
- Website audit: A website audit will provide a deeper understanding as to why your sales and conversions are stagnant or why is your page not generating enough traffic. This service presents you with a full analysis of everything associated with your website’s level of search visibility. A lot of SEO or web developer websites offer a free analysis of your website. All you need to do is input your website URL and in a few minutes, you will have a report with some great information. Although these tools can be easily accessed, they are in no way a true representation of your website’s health and do not offer concrete value in terms of what needs to be fixed to boost conversions and traffic. Having an SEO consultant audit your website is indeed a very good process to assess the condition of your website. They will provide information to questions such as, “are any of your backlinks low quality” or “do you have any Meta issues?”. If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you really do need an audit!
- Backlinking: These are links that points to pages on your domain from outside domains. Links are very relevant because they provide a solid consumer experience since they transfer the customer directly to desired additional information needed. Here are some ways on how to efficiently use backlinking:
- Guest Posting – This means posting on another person’s blog as a guest, hence the name. You get an external backlink to your own blog plus additional exposure provided that you contribute content to someone’s blog.
- Bookmarking – This gives you to access to share references or links of your website to other sites. In other words, this is a link building method with additional advantages of qualified traffic. When social bookmarks are well written, people will engage themselves in bookmarking your site to their own pages thus providing more exposure to your website.
- Directory Submission – This is a process of submitting your website URL on different web directories or business directories to generate backlinks. However, this method is not as efficient as it used to be due to the constant spamming by webmasters and selling of links by directories. But, on a brighter note, if this method will be managed by reliable SEO specialists, it can still be a beneficial source of backlinks.
- Q and A – A “Q and A website” according to Wikipedia is “a website where the site creators use the images of pop culture icons to answer input from the site’s visitors, usually in question/answer format.” This process is a great opportunity in diversifying your website’s backlinks profile by including different kinds of websites in your profile. This will make your campaign look more natural and you will also acquire higher chances of gaining trust.
- Competitor Link Building – This analysis helps you establish a digital strategy for your website and allows you to see what helps others in line with your industry rank well, assess how is the competition in your industry doing or even identify in what manner you can emulate a competitor’s strategy in order to earn backlinks. SEO specialists will assure you of quality results should you let them help you materialize this process.
- Broken Link Building – Broken links refer to a tactic where you incorporate your content to a dead link and inform anyone visiting the dead website to link to your page instead. This is usually a win-win strategy. If you will help a webmaster find an important source which works that is similar to your page, you are also getting backlinks from it. It’s really a compelling technique used by our SEO experts.
- Content marketing – Content marketing focuses on using valuable content to lead profitable client or customer action. Search Engine Optimization without content marketing is similar to a body without a soul. SEO is strongly influenced by content marketing since every website needs articles, words, characters, keywords, substance, etc. Both must go together in order to attain a long-running result.
These are just few of the organic consultant services SEO agencies can offer. If you really want your website to grow and prosper, never hesitate to invest. Be sure to have a dry run on what your preferred SEO companies propose and how do they accomplish tasks. Trust your SEO specialists and rest assured, they will do their job according to your desired results. Go organic!